January 20, 2009

The beginning...

It has to start somewhere,
It has to start sometime,
What better place than here,
what better time than now?


Well, that's right. It has to start. Just start. By now i'm lying on my bed, writting this post and thinking about a lot of things that you were once. I can't say that i'm surprised - because i'm not - but i can say that it was unecessary. You got away, i don't. That's life. Why just you don't get it? I don't care about you anymore, you will hurt me no more.

But let's stop with this crap.

I'm writting in english because i have to know english as portuguese. We don't code in portuguese. This way, i can pratice it a bit more than the void, return or new words...

This is a start... A start of something that i hope that can resist through time...

Regards,
Cpt. Hs. Gómez

No comments:

Post a Comment